Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Why Obama Will Win the Presdential Election?

Dear Friends,

If you are wondering how Mr. Barrack Obama won my heroine, Mrs. Hillary Clinton, whom I thought should be THE right President to lead US to greater heights, watch this video of Mr. Obama's latest speech, "The Economic Pie is Shrinking".



Now, watch Mr. John McCain's latest speech "Obama won't have the right response", and decide as a voter who you will vote for.



I am wondering what Mr. McCain, who is in the same party as the current President George Bush is saying when he said that he will ensure that the Government will not help the banks but the people who are suffering. Does it mean he intends to veto the bank bailouts rescue plans that have been put in place thus far? I don't know.

I admit it. I'm biased. Anyone who beats Hillary Clinton deserves to win. My concern is what will happen AFTER Mr. Obama wins. He has made a lot of promises, some of which, in my personal opinion, he will be very hard pressed to deliver.

Based on statistical evidence, the US Stock Markets usually perform badly, or at best, in a lethargic manner, for the first two years of any presidency, all the more so, when there is a new President. Possibly the saying,"new broom sweeps clean" has something to do with it? :)

Best wishes,

Ooi

© Copyright of Praesciens.blogspot.com, 2008

No comments: