Monday, October 20, 2008

Dow Outlook 081020 - Period of Healing (Youtube)

Dear Friends,

I noticed that the earlier Video per my post entitled "Dow Videocast 081017 - Period of Healing", is embedded onto the Blog, and it is too small to see. Thus, I am trying a different method to get my videocast to you, i.e. through Youtube. This will be in one single big file of 23mb instead of 4 files, of which I had earlier uploaded one.

You can click on my Praesciens Youtube Channel Player, which is right at the top of my blog, and listen to the discussion, or if you want to see the actual enlarged video of the charts, just double click the video. You will then be led to Youtube.

From here, you can enlarge the video to a Full Screen Mode for a better view. However, I did a check of this activity and noticed that the quality of the video dropped tremendously. When I have the time, I will try to solve this challenge for future Videocasts.

Given the size of the file, I would recommend that you click the video with the sound muted, and then go on to do other things, while it takes a few minutes to load. Once it finish loading, then you can click play and watch the whole video without interruption. At least, this is my vision of what I am hoping to achieve.

I've spent a number of days on this videocast project and the last 15 hours trying to get this done for you. If successful, I can possibly produce Videocast Outlooks at a much faster pace, and with greater clarity than if I just write them, so possibly this is worth investing some time on.

In any case, it's been great fun creating a mini homemade movie without spending any money (anyone can do it with money), and solving the many technological issues on movie production, i.e. from using a number of freeware software to record, edit, publish video clip, and then convert it to a format that is readily accessible; not to mention trying to figure out how to upload the movie and publish it on my blog in an accessible way. Quite an interesting challenge. :)

Lastly, please note that my blog address is praesciens.blogspot.com and not praesciens@blogspot.com, as stated in the video.

Ok, time to get some sleep. I've got to get back to making some money with trading after this.

Best wishes,

Ooi

© Copyright of Praesciens.blogspot.com, 2008

P.S. Here's a quote of the day from Hannibal - "We'll either find a way, or make one."

No comments: