Monday, October 20, 2008

Dow Videocast 081017 - Period of Healing (Part 1)

Dear Friends,

I am trying my hand at Videocasting the Dow Outlook 081017, and I apologize if the video production is still not very professional at this stage. You will need to click the error message a few times before it works.

There are 4 Parts to the Dow Videocast 081017 - Period of Healing video clips.

The most important thing is that you are able to see what I am talking about as I point to various parts of the Chart, rather than you trying to figure out exactly which point I am referring to.Let’s take a look at what has been happening to the Dow in terms of its Daily Chart, especially in the last few days.

Do tell me if the VideoCast is worth my time to produce or not, and how I can improve on it. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Ooi

© Copyright of Praesciens.blogspot.com, 2008

No comments: