Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tina Turner is here to provide us Inspirational Energy

Dear Friends,

I have been writing so many bad news into my blog that I think we need a "Lift Me Up!" Inspiration. I can think of nothing better than to listen and WATCH Tina Turner as she does Proud Mary.

There are two versions here. The first is a much younger Tina Turner with Ike Turner. It's very, very cool, and sure to bring up your energy level.



The second video clip is Tina Turner many years later (already a grandma), doing Proud Mary in a super charged energy level that makes us all shy of our own energy and enthusiasm level. I was amazed and inspired by her "Will to Live Life" so well.

In this video clip, Tina said, "People ask me when am I going to slow down, you know what I tell them? I'm just getting started!"

So, whenever you need a "Lift Me Up!" just watch or listen to Tina Turner's rendition of Proud Mary. Which version is your choice. Enjoy!

Best wishes,

Ooi

1 comment:

James TC Wong said...

This is awesome! Great booster! Thanks friend! xD