Friday, July 3, 2009

Even in September 2008, Some were already worried about Stagflation!

Dear Friends,

This video clip discussion is very interesting even though it occured in September 2008. Even back then, there was talk of Stagflation, which most people just pooh-poohed as Doomsayers' Pessimism. Today, 10 months later, even Bill Gross & George Soros is predicting Stagflation as the most likely scenario.

I wrote a number of email articles on Stagflation back in August 2007, stating that it was a possibility, and I went on to analyze the 1970s situation to some extent. However, I have lost all the articles due to PC failure. If anyone of you still have the Stagflation email articles I wrote, I would appreciate it if you can email me a copy. Thank you.

Best wishes,

Ooi

No comments: